Sunday, February 1, 2015

Re-launch (or a Cleansing Fire)

I tried blogging before, but constantly felt myself nitpicking to a degree that my cumulative work amounted to an intro, two ramblings on Richard Linklater films and a completely unfinished best of the year list. I suppose I could've left that stuff on but explain that I was basically starting anew, but SCREW IT, CLEANSING FIRE!! So what should anyone who reads this expect? Movie thoughts mostly: reviews, lists and such. Also probably thoughts on general geekery, things too long for Twitter and any stories of mine I don't hate.

A note on reviews: When I review a film (or anything else) I like to keep things simple. Zero to four stars with no half stars. This means zero stars = strongly dislike, one = dislike, two = ambivalent or mixed, three = like, four = love.


No comments:

Post a Comment